We are so happy that you are interested in Foot & Ankle Associates! This page will help prepare you for your first visits and will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to guarantee that you receive the best possible care. Being prepared for your initial appointment will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling.
Within this page, you can find our mission statement, information about our staff, and our office hours. We have also included patient registration forms that you can download and complete for your first visit. These forms will help us to obtain background information, medical history, and any specific treatments you are seeking. If you would prefer, you can arrive 15 minutes prior to your initial visit to complete the forms.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and complete these forms to expedite your initial visit.
- Patient Registration Packet
- HIPAA Release Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Authorization to Treat a Minor
- Records Release Form
- Patient Survey
- Instructions Following Nail Procedure
- Pre-Operative Instructions
- Post-Operative Instructions
- What Every Diabetic Should Know
- EvenUp Form
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our physician’s page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
Our office accepts a variety of PPOs, HMOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
- Advantra Freedom
- Alliance PPO
- America’s First Choice
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield FEP
- Blue Cross Blue Shield NC/Healthchoice
- Blue Cross Blue Shield State
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Local
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Select
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Value
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Options/Blue Advantage
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Out of State
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Home Novant
- Bright Health
- Cigna/Medicare Choice
- CompCare Network
- Employers’ Choice Network
- Evolutions Healthcare
- First Health
- Great West/One Health Plan
- Guardian Healthcare
- Health Care Savings
- Mutual of Omaha
- Primary Physician Care
- Pyramid/Today’s Options
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Provider Select
- Secure Horizons
- The Empire Plan
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare/Medicare Complete
- Worker’s Compensation